Friday, June 27, 2008

Good News!

Well, finally after 3 long months, I can finally stop wearing my post op shoe and wear regular sneakers/shoes. :)

My stitches from my surgery were removed on Wednesday, and all looks well. The swelling has decreased significantly, and really the only pending issue now is to determine the course of action for the mild bone infection that was listed in the pathology report. I am taking the day off next Wednesday to go to an infection expert and find out what needs to be done, if anything at all. At worst, I'll go on antibiotics for 42days, which isn't really all that bad.

Other than that, things are going well. Work is going well, gonna have a few trips coming up, which I'll keep you guys informed of. Looks like on July 7th I'll be heading out west to San Bernadino, CA to witness some testing. More details once I finalize the plans on Monday.

Ok, time to practice. Catch you all later.

No comments: